Are there chemical fire retardants in the Lull?
No. The Lull core is wrapped in a flame retardant sock that is not treated with chemicals. If a fire does occur, the sock will melt on itself and suffocate the fire.
All foams used in the Lull mattress are certified to be made without (per CertiPUR-US certification):
- Pentabromodiphenyl ether
- Octabromodiphenyl ether
- Decabromodiphenyl ether
- Chlorinated phenols (PCP, TeCP)
- Dimethyl Methylphosphonate(DMMP)
- Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB)
- Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCB)
- Polychlorinated Terphenyls (PCT)
- Tri-(2,3-dibromo-propyl)-phosphate (TRIS)
- Tris-(aziridinyl)-phosphinoxide (TEPA)
- Tris-(2-chloroethyl)-phosphate (TCEP)
- Tris-(1,3-dichloro-2-propyl)-phosphate (TDCPP)